Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October 31st

I really enjoy the “firsts” that our babies experience. Yesterday was their first time being able to dress up and go to our church's harvest festival/community outreach.  We didn’t purchases any outfits for them since they would only wear them once and not for very long. Instead, we had them wear matching panda hats that were a gift from a friend at my parents church. To complete the outfits, they wore black pants, white onesies, and white socks. I wanted to color their noses black, but figured that was a mess that I didn’t want to deal with.
Titus was not happy about being dressed up


Getting them dressed was a task in itself. Both Titus and Adelaide were in terrible moods. Neither one of them wanted to be put down. While I dressed Adelaide, Titus climbed all over both of us crying. I had to keep moving him out of the way which made him cry harder. This processes was repeated by Adelaide when it was time to dress Titus.  Thankfully once everyone and everything was loaded into the car, the crying stopped and we were able to enjoy our time out.













1 comment:

  1. They are positively adorable in these pictures! I'm sorry they were literal "bears" to start with, but I'm glad they enjoyed the evening later on.

    ReplyDelete