Thursday, November 3, 2011

All About Titus

Titus is a fast learner. Once he learns how to do something, he perfects it quickly. One day he got up on his knees, and the next day he was crawling. A few days after this, he started to pull himself up to standing. He skipped pulling himself up onto his knees, and went straight for the harder of the two. Even though this was a big feat for him, standing doesn’t seem to suit him any longer. Lately he has been moving from one object to another. His favorite place to go back and forth is from the window to the TV table. He has also started to scoot around the table from toy to toy. I believe walking will follow shortly. Then I will really have my work cut out for me.


Titus is perfecting his fine motor skills with Cheerios and KIX. He does very well at this. He loses very few Cheerios to the highchair.  Soon we will be moving to other finger foods for him to try. 


I expect Titus to be talking or at least saying a few words soon. Over the past two days, he has started to repeat word sounds.  Two mornings ago I had him sitting on my lap and he tried to pull my glasses off. I told him “No glasses.” He then repeated me with what sounded like, “Dodasses”. He also repeated me when I pointed out a duck to him.  I am not sure he associates the words with the objects or if he is just repeating sounds. Either way it is exciting to see him learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment