Monday, September 26, 2011

"Are They Identical?"

Something I have learned since having twins, is that many people don’t understand the “twinning” process. Don’t worry I am not including a biology lesson in this post.  “Are they Identical, “ is something asked almost every time we leave the house. I am not sure how people can’t tell they aren’t identical. For one thing, Adelaide is a girl and Titus is a boy. Adelaide has blue eyes and Titus has brown. According to Google’s definition, “Identical” means : Similar in every detail; exactly alike. Just to clarify, boy-girl twins are not identical. They do not share the same DNA and they have very different parts. 
I figured since I am going to blog about Titus(Boy) and Adelaide(Girl) I would explain that for anyone who wasn’t sure or who was about to ask that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment